From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange on behalf of Phil Gesotti
Sent:   Monday, August 18, 1997 8:07 PM
To:     Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN
Subject:        Mindless Banter - Delete This - Getting to First Base with a
     Single WWP

Barb Mallut,

Being happily married, I won't have the opportunity to research this topic
myself; however, how do you tell if you have gotten to first base with a
Single Woman with Parkinsons?

Based on your previous posts, is the indicator she throws up or falls asleep
on the first date?  :-)

<Now I'm ducking>

Phil G.