---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 1997 10:10:39 -0400 (EDT)
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Welcome

Hi Barb,
This is my first time at message boards so bear with me. My husband, Merrel
was diagnosed with P.D. in l98l and has been on medications since that time.
 Needless to say, he has been on every medication that I have seen listed in
messages posted here.  Now, at the age of 67, the only P.D. medications he is
taking is one 25/100 at 7:00 A.M. and one 50/200CR at 12:00,  5:00  and
10:00.  He takes Florinef  0.l for low blood pressure,  Flexeril l0mg twice
daily as needed and nortriptyline 25 mg twice daily for tremor in his right
arm.  He is better now than he has ever been, thanks to great neurologist
(Dr. Christopher Rocco) here in Anderson, In.  Oh yes, Zoloft 50 mg for bouts
of Depression.  I  will try to not be so detailed in my messages from this
point on.  My thanks to Listserv and all who participate.  HANG IN THERE!!!!!
Mrs. Merrel (Margie) Maxey