<< So I tried it on my 3 year old, the one who can't sit still no matter
 what bribes, time-outs or threats are attempted. Mixed it with yogurt,  one
 capsule (50 mg) to a whole cup, and gave him a few spoonsful.  Result --
 and this has been repeated now dozens of times since June -- he sits
 quietly and reads books, or plays "normally" with siblings, and general
 behaves pretty decently.  >>

There have been actual studies on a product called OPC-3 (grape seed, pine
bark and red wine extract) that have shown it to help people with ADD.  This
particular stuff comes in a powder that is mixed with water and taken in the
morning 15 min. before any food.  The reason for the liquid is it is much
more easily absorbed into the body.

It's not a cure of any sort, but the powerful antioxidants are supposed to
help the body to "help itself".  I have brochures that I'll be happy to send
to anyone, just give me your snail address.

Sue, daughter of Rocky 74/15 or so