Gail,  I didn't find a website address on any of the information, but
here is what I have:
        Athena Neurosciences
        Athena Rx Home Pharmacy 1-800-528-4362 (or 1-800-5-ATHENA)
        800 Gateway Boulevard
        South San Francisco, CA  94080

"Providing important patient support and services.  Our innovative
direct-to-patient home pharmacy distribution service offers patients:
        - Cost savings on neurologic medications
        - Help in understanding and complying with the prescribed regimen
        - Greater convenience with home delivery"

I have referred many patients to them with good response.  They have
very low prices since they purchase their meds in huge bulk (deal mainly
with neurological meds).  They also send all of their prescriptions via
Federal Express.  If you want to start receiving meds from them - just
call them and they will contact your M.D. office for prescriptions.
Good luck,  Carole

Carole Hilton, LCSW
Parkinson's Coordinator
NPF Patient Services and Outreach Program
The Neurosciences Institute, Good Samaritan Hospital
637 S. Lucas, #501
Los Angeles, CA  90017