Barbara Mallut's advice is sounder than this, but this might  be worth the
try if you have the time.  Use the internet search engines, as well as
www.four11.com and other such web sites, to get the personal e-mail
addresses or personal home addresses of CEO's of companies, organizations,
etc. and just send them an interesting letter or e-mail which asks for
financial help.  I've have done this successfully soliciting computers for
a Scout group.  Don't bother with e-mails to them at their place of
business, but if you can't write them at their home writing to them at the
office is worth. it.  It took me a couple of hundred messages or e-mails to
get two computers, but what the heck.  Something might come of it for you.
I found that companies/orgs in my state responded most frequently, with the
two ultimately coming through were in my county.  (I had a bit of a back
and forth dialog on e-mail with one of these honchos, from a Fortune 200
company, and who played with his e-mail at night just like regular people
do)

Bruce A. (51, 3)