Dear Anne,

Thank you for your advice, you are quite correct. I spoke to my neuro
who told me that the situation you talk about usually takes place after
a long time on the drug. He didn't think it was the pergolide. I saw a
GP who checked my lung function with no dramatic diagnosis.

It started so suddenly and coincidentaly with the start of the
Pergolide  that my feeling is that's the cause, but of course it could
still be something else.

I have not been particularly comfortable or impressed with the
Pergolide  and my feeling is to try and substitute it with Mirapex
(particularly as it was described as possibly neuro protective
recently). If I do this, I'll let the list know the result.

Regards

David