Listers,
I was referred by Dr. Gancher to the Kaiser E.N.T. surgeon, Dr. Brock with
the hope that Dr.Brock would work to get Collagen injections for my vocal
Chords. Well that didn't happen. Dr, Brock said that Collagen injections
are experimental and no one in the area is doing them. so he referred me to
the speech therapist for three months of speech therapy. That will not
restore my voice. It might teach me how to make more volune. All in all i
was left a bit un happy. I am just wondering how many places give Collagen
injections, and what are the requirements to get into those programs. I
don't want to give this up yet.

Yours and His
David L. Moreland
http://www.teleport.com/~davelm