Hi everyone, Elizabeth here,  I have been so interested in the subject
of shortness of breath.  I have that to a mild extent but the thing I
have been experiencing for many years is a sort of pressure and/or
bubbling effect in the middle of my cheast. It is not a pain and it does
not radiate in any way.  My doctor had me take a stress test to see if
my heart was involved and, thank God, it was not.  I had a lung test and
the technition could not believe my capacity at my age.  My doctor has
no idea what the problem is but perhaps it is PD oriented. As I look
back I believe that it started with the slight tremor I experienced for
many years.  Thought it was just a phase of growing elderly. Perhaps,
perhaps, wouldn't it be nice not to have to guess but to have a test to
tell you.
Keep smiling kids,it really does help
Elizabeth