JAY,

I have swallowed the can worms hook line and can.

What did you claim was disabling you?  Did you have a diagnosis when you
went into the exam or just symptoms?  You reported that they sent you to
a psychologist.  Was there any claim of any other disorder in addition
to or instead of PD?

It sounds like there is some important information missing. Were you
previously diagnosed with a disabling condition of any kind? You baited
the hook with the issue of why you had not sought help-  now reel me in.
Can you fill us in??

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.