Hi, Elizabeth here,  I can't help but be ammazed at the polarised
problems of this  problem that we have.  So many mailings concern the
drowsiness that many experience but then there is the complete
opposite--I CAN'T SLEEP!!!  That is my problem.  I try to nap but my
mind is is overdrive.  I do rest but,oh, for a night of sleep without
these rediculous dreams like Humming Birds trying to kill a pig.  Maybe
I should become a movie producer concidering some of the stuff they come
up with.  Hey, how about everyone writing about their weird, vivid
dreams!  I'll bet we could come up with better topics than Steven King!
Sorry about the rambling, call it sleep deprivation.
Love ya
Elizabeth