<<      We are all in the same boat and it's up to all of us to decide if it
sinks or not.  But if we throw out all the courage, strength,   and
determination to fight this, and our sense of humor to deal with it every
day, then we are up a creek with out a paddle.    Just remember life is worth
it , there is always someone who would be lost without you in there life.  I
am very sorry if I over       stepped my bounds here but I felt this had to
be said and this is just the forum for it to be done.  >>

Susan:
I am proud of you and wish you the very best.  My Barbara feels the pain of
not being to hold our first grand'daughter because of her dyskenesia.
Keep the humor, I use often as a mind and life saver.
Warmly,
Michel