Eliz-

  Weird vivid dreams are often related to meds.  Agonists as well as
Eldepryl are good candidates the Eldepryl may also be related to the
insomnia.  I don't know what meds you are taking but think back and see
if you can relate the onset of insomnia and dreaming and any medication
change.

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.