Hi - this is Carole.  The other places performing fetal tissue
transplant surgeries at this time are well known.  They include the
University of Colorado in Denver, the University of South Florida at
Tampa, and I believe Harvard in Boston.  (At least these programs were
doing the surgeries at one time).  Some use porcine (pig) fetal tissue,
some have grant funding, some utilize a double blind approach.  Good
luck.