Joe

Well said.  I agree entirely.  People getting info off of the WWW or
other internet sources should evaluate the source carefully before
accepting as truth what is there.  The Internet is totally unregulated.
That is both its strength and weakness.  Beware of fantastic claims like
someone has the cure for PD.  Or claims that the same thing works for
numerous diseases.

Joe, thanks for your regular compilation of material from reliable
(hopefully) sources.

Charlie

--

CHARLES T. MEYER, M.D.