Arthur Hirsch wrote:

> At 12:26 AM 8/13/97 -0400, you wrote:
> >Hi everyone,
> >
> >I have 2 questions from Support Group members-
>
> -clip-
>
> >Also, there is a Lady in our group who is elderly and her concern is that
> >her left foot freezes - sometimes her right also. Her question is what
> >are some of the ways people handle this.  She also has trouble backing up
> >and she would just like some input.
> >
> >Thankyou
> >
> >Bonnie R. 56/3
> >

> Bonnie,
>
> Your first question (which I clipped) stimulated a lot of debate in the
> Parkinson Information Exchange (this listserv).  Did you ever get an answer
> to your second question, the one above?
>
> Art
>
> Arthur Hirsch [] [log in to unmask] [] Lewisville, TX
>   ____________________________________________
>
>                Always Remember This:
>      Happiness Is Right, So Choose Happiness
I thank all of the folks who replied to the SS question.  I am passing
all of the responses to the young gentleman so that perhaps it will help
him in his choice.
Next, to the Lady whose foot freezes- I did receive information and I
also have more info I've pulled of the NET from the past.
Again I say thankyou

Bonnie R. 56/3