BArb, the good news is, my son, Andrew, will be attending grad school at GWU
in D.C. and he is definitly going to be making waves. He has some missions to
accomplish, and anything that might help his grandfather will be on top of
his list. I will be in touch on a day to day basis. I expect to be seeing his
name in the news (for GOOD stuff) before too long! I will miss having him
close physically, but we are on the same wave length mentally. So with you,
me, Andrew, and the other 1500 folks here..WATCH OUT WORLD! (This is serious
business!) Ken B