David Havard makes the point that as a group we "crave"
tolarance but do not appear willing to extend it to someone
who insists on marching to his own drummer. In fact most
participants in the debate quite happily tolarate the alternate
point of view - it is just being asked to fund it that sticks in the
craw.

David further argues that having paid into the system everyone
has the right to claim against it. True, but only if they meet the
criterior.  The right to assitance carries with it the responsibility to
do what we can to help ourselves.

Finally, David argues that the dissenter is claiming against an
'insurance policy' into which he has paid. Very apt. But I doubt
any insurance company would part with a cent if the claiment
failed to exactly meet the terms of the policy.

Dennis.

Dennis Greene 47/10
http://members.networx.net.au/~dennisg/