^^^^^^GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman  47/10   [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  53   deg. F  meteor showers
Dear Phil,

THANK YOU for your beautiful poetry.  I am printing it out to share with
my caregivers and friends later this morning.

You've certainly given all of us a  great gift. The poem VOICES sent
chills of recognition right through me!

IVAN