Dear Marling

You describe amazingly exact the same heavy and unbearable symptoms which I too
suffered from. My reaction to them was the same reducing as much as possible
the sinemet and make the level of sinemet as constant as possible, but that
made things worse. It was dicussed at length on the list about half a year ago.
Your neuro says it is a DID reaction. Taking this serious and following the
recomendations that are made in the Harvard site:
http://neuro-chief-e.mgh.harvard.edu/parkinsonsweb/main/Drugs/ManPark1.html#TabO
fCont
has reduced my dyskinesia dramatically. I'll send this text and a few more to
your private E-mail.

                  Ida Kamphuis

PS Knowing now, when it comes, it will not last, I even am able to keep more or
less laughing during it. To feel one has some control makes a big difference.

You wrote