Hi!

Is there someone on the list who takes 4 Madopar HBS (resp 4 Sinemet CR
25/100) per day?
        My father's neuro recommended to take 2 Madopar HBS in mornings and 2
Madopar HBS in evenings but  we think that it's not quite right - father's
feeling is not better than he took 3 regular Madopar per day. Maybe 2
capsules together (50/200) is too much for him and the period between the
other 2 is too long?
        What do you think when and in which order these drugs have to take? Or
maybe its better to combine Madopar HBS with regular Madopar '125' (resp
Sinemet CR with regular Sinemet 25/100)?
        Any ideas? Thanks

(In Estonia PD is rare and the greater part of neuros have little
experience in PD treatment.)

Hille, daughter of Viktor 74/1