At 03:39 AM 8/22/97 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello, Everyone,
>
>I put this list together for a presentation at the Conference on Parkinson's
>Disease in Perth on Sept.12 and thought some of you might be interested in
>them.  The easiest way to use them is to highlight the address, copy it
>(click 'copy' under 'Edit'), then 'paste' (under Edit again) into box at top
>of Netscape or Internet Explorer browser (will say "Go to" or "Location")
>and press 'Enter'. That way, there's less chance of copying the address
>incorrectly.
>
>Hopefully, most of the addresses are correct.  Have fun surfing.  Would like
>to chat with you on the #parkinsons (Chat Channel on the Undernet) for the
>presentation. (Sept.12, about 1pm Perth, Australia time, which would make it
>Sept.11, 10pm California time, I think).
>
>By the way, Mary Thompson (thomo) and I will be meeting John Cottingham and
>Liz Butler at the Melbourne Airport on Sept.10 and travelling with them to
>Perth, where we plan some other social get togethers with members of the
>Parkinson's List.
>
>Best wishes,
>Celia Jones, 50/8yrs
>
>Attachment Converted: "l:\files\sitegen\eudora\vad\attach\PARKIN~2.DOC"

This mail box is no longer operative.  If this message is from a listserv,
please remove me.  Please do not reply to this message as you will get
another identical message to this one.

For the sake of listservers the following list of words appears:

help
unsubscribe

At you service,

Gary L. Lesperance