I know this has been discussed previously, but since I didn't need the info
then, I didn't save it.  I'm 55/5+, & have recently become the primary
caregiver for a relative 86/1+++++.  His speech is very limited; I have a
good mvmt dx neuro for him & a speech therapist.  His potential for speech
improvement may be minimal., & I'm not impressed with the ?expertise
?efficiency of the speech therapist.  So............do you have info about
portable technology where he could push a button & the equipment would speak
a word or phrase or........   Spelling something out himself would require
too much of him at this point.

Thanks in advance for whatever help you can provide.