I would suggest that members NOT identify themselves publicly, on the list
(or most places) as seniors and/or disabled and living alone.  This is
particularly important when your signature line includes your home
address.  Other than for our members who are working so hard re the Udall
bill, there is no need that I can see for us to know precisely where each
other lives.  We wouldn't stand in a mall or any other crowded place and
announce that we live alone and give out our home address.  The Parkinsn
list has had a few 'false' subscribers who are deleted as soon as
identified...thankfully, not as many as some other lists.  In addition to
those 'false' subscribers, remember that email, on or off the list, may be
personal but is NOT private. So, please, take a moment and edit your
signature lines and delete your home address....for safety's sake.

Barb

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing