Thanks for the feedback on my hip and back pain. My doctor in Houston
( I was there in June) took me off CR and started me back on 25/100.

He also increased my daily dose from 8 to 12 mg. daily. while it has
stopped my "equilibrium" problems and has helped my "freezing" and dyskinetic
 episodes it may be in part what is causing my  problems. I am on Mirapex
(started this week by my neuro in Pittsburgh. She is at the same time weaning me
off of 3mg. daily dose of Permax.

I appreciate the "feedback" from the members on this list!  I certainly
think it is important to be our own advocates to get the maximum benefit
out of medications for the "best quality of life" possible.