Janet,

This all sounds very interesting. I'm having trouble netting out what was said in the abstracts, but is the net that histamines are good for you.

If I am comprehending what was stated, this would imply to me that antihistamines should aggrevate PD symptoms. This
seems to be contradictory to literature and my observation of anti-histamines, such as, Benadryl alleviating symptoms.

What am I missing? Is it that anti-histamines may have short term benefit in reducing symptoms, but may be doing long term damage to nerve cells?

How about a translation from Dr. Charlie and the medical types?

Phil G. 47/1+