Helen,
Tell me about your fall, it sounded bad.  I am very unsteady on my feet and
weave around trying to keep my balance.  I've fallen but not for awhile and
live in fear that the next fall will be serious not just bruises.
I'm on my third week of Mirapex and feel that some of my consant
companion-fatigue, has let up alittle and I do have more energy.  I was
concerned that I wouldn't get my driver's liscense renewed because of recent
cataract surgery but as long as I can see with one eye, I passed.
 Unfortunately, when I get my new prescription glasses, I'll be able to drive
all around but won't be able to safely get out of the car to walk anywhere.

Patricia
61, 3 1/2 years