Last January when I had my annual review by Betty Boop (This is not her
real name) , my supervisor,  tried to nit pick any thing she could about
me. I think that she wanted for me to get discouraged and finally quit. S=
he
was definitely uncomfortable having a PWP on her staff. I think she would
have been uncomfortable having  anyone with a disability on her staff. On=
thing she picked on was the fact that  sometimes I get drowsy in meetings.
I told her then that the reason why I get drowsy in meetings is  1, Becau=
se
I have PD and 99 and 44/100 % of PWP do that too. 2. Specifically the mai=
medication for PD , Levo-Dopa  causes drowsiness when it kicks in. Despit=
the fact that I told her it had a medical reason she told me that I bette=
figure out some way to stop it.

Then just recently she got another job and I can=92t say I was not please=
d..
But on her last day on the job she called me into a room and told me that=
had better get over the drowsiness in meetings and she was going to infor=
Bert , our new manager that I had been warned about drowsiness. I once
again told her it had a medical reason and by virtue of my being a PWP I
would on occasion have that problem. I felt like that on her last day
calling me in like that was just to Zing me one more time and I believe
that it hinged on harassment and possibly was a violation, in spirit
anyway, of  the ADA.

Do I have a cause for action against her or should I just be glad she is =
gone

Like sawdust in a cyclone,
so are the thoughts of woodworkers.

David L. Moreland