At 09:02 PM 8/23/97 -0400, David L. Moreland wrote:

>But on her last day on the job she called me into a room and told me that I
>had better get over the drowsiness in meetings and she was going to inform
>Bert , our new manager that I had been warned about drowsiness.

Dave, my advise is to ignore the harassment (she could just say it was a
"heads-up" comment).  But you may want to have a heart-to-heart with the
new supervisor, explain the medical situation, and mention the previous
warning.  That may head off any problems with your new supervisor. I think
he or she will appreciate your candor. You may also want to look in you
personnel file for any comments for which you may want to write a rebuttal.