Hey Bob,  Check your decimal on the total intake of Mirapex - It should read
1.125mg instead of 112.5 mg. - a huge difference.  I am happy to hear Nancy's
trying it. I am on it now, too and can see a tremendous difference.  I have
titrated up to 4mg q day - maximum therapeutic dosage- have cut my Sinenet
intake by 50%!!!!  I am no longer having the hard offs or the tremendous
fluctuations you saw at the forum.
Right hand and arm dystonia and dyskinesia is significantly improved with the
reduction of the Sinemet.  An extra gift, I can now type two-handed again,
much of the time.  Makes for much faster commmunication.

I finally dug out my drug card for counterindications to PD drugs.  The major
drugs to avoid are as follows:

Antipsychotic:  Haldol, Trilafon, Thorazine, Stelazine, Prolixin, Permitil,
Navane, Mellaril, Loxitane

Antidepressants:  Triavil, Ascendin, Nardil, Parnate

Antivomiting:  Compazine, Reglan, Torecan

Narcotics:  Demerol

Misc:  Serpasil(Reserpine), Raudixin, Rauverid, Wolfina, Harmonyl, Moderil,
Rauwiloid
Aldomet, Dilantin, Lithium, Buspar

That's pretty much it.  Good luck with the back surgery.  I hope it brings
Nancy the relief  that BOTH of you  need!  I will be thinking  about you.
 Keep me p osted.
Terrie