A few weeks ago I posted a query asking if anyone else was having trouble
getting hold of Akineton (anticholinergic).  From the response I received, I
concluded that there aren't many users.  That's good, because Knoll
Pharmaceuticals informed me (via telephone) that they are no long supplying
Akineton.  Nor is there any direct replacement for it.

I did see on one web page that Biperiden (the chemical behind Akineton)
comes in two forms:  Akineton and Biperiden CR.  That is the only reference
that I have seen to a second brand for Biperiden.