You are 77 years old.
You have been elected to a lifetime position in a strange, hardly surviving
worldwide organization.
And you have Parkinson's.

Never mind : you come to Paris, gather a million boys and girls and lift them
up to enthusiasm with one shaky blessing hand !

Pope Jean-Paul, while I was born a catholic, I got tired of your outdated
speech and gave up many years ago. Yet, I am deeply impressed by your courage,
your stony consistency, your incredible resistance to weariness, and that very
personal sense of humor replacing your dead  smile.

Jean-Paul, you would deserve hearing the voice of God. This is only me . try
harder !

Bernard Joly