 2/1/2 years ago i had boul troubl so went to to see about. said it was
comin in pd. could do it said i would only be i hosp. 3 to 4 days. well i
spent 51/2 months in icu. was fed though the througt my tubs and arm. was
cut open 4 times said they could no more for me. andi would leave hospp. in
one pice. but i did. my cg was their whole time' went  at 180 left at 110
after 21/2yrs i am 121. what goese in at one comes out the other in about
45min.  so make sure the under stand we pwp do not heal like others.all so
had to fight for my meds. then my nero got on their case. i now can walk 200
feet whith cane. going fora block. my 2 girls had their spines work on. one
good other bad can,t work. so as i said make sure about your pd. lots lost
good luck. wiii be wainting to see resalts. over look spelling.

                             lima,ohio
                              72/25
                              I.Y.Q. don