Ray,

At 07:42 22/08/97 -0400, you wrote:

>One of the follow up studies promised was  "A detailed review of the
>hospital case
>notes and general practitioner records of the patients who died is proposed
>in
>which an independent review will be carried out by a neurologist, general
>practitioner
>
>If I have missed either a rebuttal of the interim report, or the promised
>follow-up
>I shall be grateful if some one will point me in the right direction.

The review you refer to is in the final stages of completion.  It has taken
longer than expected to complete.  The latest estimate for completion is
later this year.

I am on a list of people to be informed of the conclusions, but I expect the
news will be in the press before I receive my personal notification.

Ernie Peters <[log in to unmask]>