As PD patients, most of us are the recipients of numerous drugs which in
various ways, effect change in brain chemistry.  As a direct result, some
of us are thrashing about like spastics, mimicking statues or like Barb M.,
sleeping on/with her dates.

Forgive my cynicism but I find this doctors additional concern regarding
dream deprivation hilarious!

     Marling writes:

>>Rita and Barb M
>>
>>Have you talked to your doctors (neuro or especially gp) about the lack of
>>dreams?  My doctor is very concerned about dream deprevation.  It seems
>>this can
>>upset the mental state and care and be dangerous to a person.

     Jay Henkelman

P.S. Let's not upset our mental state!!!