hi patricia

you wrote:
>Watch your self talk.  Are you referring to yourself when saying "pest"?
>Or did a cockroach just walk into your view.

oh dear
guilty as charged, ma'am!
i believe the preferred approach
is to describe my behaviour as 'pesty?'
rather than describing/'name-calling' me?
besides,
cockroaches don't stand a chance in this household of feline prisoners!

>I think you are adding to my understanding of PD (?)
>by sharing different research and intuition ideas. Keep posting!

thanks, patricia
i'm glad you're finding it useful [?]  !

as to my posting,
if things keep 'jumping out' at me the way they have been
i would have a hard time not posting now!

congratulations on your one-eyed driving!
and a belated happy birthday!?!

with much love to you and yours

your cyber-cys

janet