David (and any other list members interested),

I viewed the source of your message and saw that you use Mozilla as your
mail program (Netscape?).  If you want to be able to view long-line
messages without scrolling, simply go to the "View" in the menu bar and
select "Wrap Long Lines."  That should cause that message (and all
subsequent in the batch) to wrap.

I hope that works for you.

Shannon
co-CG for Jack (77/11) & Marguerite (72/1)
Austin, TX
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/smu