Margie Swindler -
     Just read your report  on Mirapex.    I, to, have not had success with
Sinemet due to not being able to tolorate enough to help much and taking any
more causes same problems Dick has had.     To the degree that I had a very
bad fall three weeks ago where the ankle had to have surgery for a break in
two places.  After surgery I spent two & half weeks in a Convelscent hospital
and will not be able to put any pressure on my foot for at least 3 more
weeks.  (it could have been worse but should not have happened at all)
       I called Kaiser and they knew nothing about  Mirapex but said I should
call the maker.   Can you fill me in more about who makes it and where I can
get information to give my Nuro.
        After giving me other meds, my Nuro said if Sinemet does not work, he
didn't think he could do more.  He told me to take 25/100 Sinemet CR, whole
or half three times a day plus one whole before bedtime.   I'm also on Prozac
and 1 Benedryl per day.  Benedryl helps tremmor, and may help me sleep at
night.