Hi Margie-
WOW  that's great!  Thank you so much for contacting the newspaper.  What
you've done is EXACTLY what we were hoping for.  Thank you for the kind words
about the letter but it was written by Mike Claeys from PAN.  I will be
delighted to forward your letter to him.  If you could also send or fax him a
copy of the newspaper article as it was printed it would be extremely helpful
to us.
mail to:

Mr. Michael Claeys
822 College Ave suite C
Santa Rosa CA 95404
fax 707-544-2363
800-850-4726
Also, would you be able/willing to offer one more bit of help in this same
area?  We have an ad we are sending out across the nation to individuals and
support groups.  We are asking them to then send it to their local newspapers
for publishing.  There is no cost for us to send you the ad itself but we are
asking if the cost of printing it in the newspaper can be covered by
individuals or their groups.  Please let me know if you or someone you know
can help us.

Thank you for all you are doing to help,
Barbara
WE DESERVE A VOTE!