Dear all,

As requested, I am re-posting this announcement as to my forthcoming
TV appearance on The Discovery Channel.  I am part of a program about
the French Revolution and the Guillotine as a "humane" instrument of
capital punishment (literally!) and will comment on the state of
consciousness in such victims.

The show will be broadcast on Sunday, August 31, 1997, at 10 PM
Pacific Time (please check your schedules in other time zones, I
suspect that it will be 10 PM Eastern Time and 9 PM Central Time, but
I am not sure).  It is one hour in length and will be rebroadcast on
Sunday, September 7, at 5 PM.

Last warning!  :-)

Best,

Bob

ROBERT A. FINK, M. D., F.A.C.S.
Neurological Surgery
2500 Milvia Street  Suite 222
Berkeley, CA  94704-2636  USA
Phone:  (510) 849-2555   FAX:  (510) 849-2557

WWW:  <http://www.dovecom.com/rafink/>

mailto:[log in to unmask]

"Ex Tristitia Virtus"