I wish I didn't have to bother you with this, but.........would you be able
to resend the abstracts to me.  I'm still learning this online stuff, & I
goofed.

As a matter of fact, if there's anything you could teach me about getting
things like this easily, I'm willing to learn.  I've used Medline to search
for things, but I'm wondering if you search for things that way, or if there
are resources which have already pulled topics together so it's a quicker &
easier process.  There are medical issues other than PD which I'm grappling
with for myself & others.

 Your  contributions to us on this list are so interesting & valuable!  Thank
you so very much for your generous donations of time & expertise on our
behalf.

Mary 55/5+