Stephan,

You wrote:

> Nice try - "Return to Sender," recorded October 1962; flip > side, "Where do you come from?"  What's the rumpus?  You  > don't need an agent, you need a manager.

As I said in my private note, never play Trivial Pursuit with a lawyer. Why doesn't anyone else recognize the song?
Could it be my singing? Nah. Couldn't be. Well, when the tremor progesses and I'm ready to hit the road I'll recruit you as my manager.

My 9 year old daughter just popped into the room and started singing "I'm so excited. I just can't hide it." How did she know we were going to Vegas?

Actually we are going camping, but her timing was excellent.

My daughters are a joy and a constant reminder that there is still life and something to fight for after PD.

Phil G.  47/1+