On Thur, 21 Aug 1997 Stephan Schwartz wrote:

>you're too young to know this - we baby boomers take our rock-in-roll
seriously!!

Hey..."Don't be Cruel"...can't be anymore serious than this 50's person
right-chere!  Gotta watch you boomers...  We, of the Silent Generation
are finally speaking up! After all...Elvis Aron Presley is a product of
our generation. "The Heartbreak Hotel" hasn't been the same since he left.
But in reality though, judging from the recent anniversary of his death,
he belongs to the ages.

However...feel free to claim Jerry Lee Lewis.  Remember that old "Hound
Dog" Elvis sings about? Welll...that dude is.

Clara Nistler

P. S. Johnny Ray was another singer I swooned over in those days.