I get PARKINSN as a digest and wanted 1) to be able to browse it on my
palmtop, which has limited storage, and 2) be
able to read/keep/discard individual messages from the digest.  So I wrote
a program, EUDO2ZIP, that reads a Eudora Lite (and probably Pro) mailbox,
and generates zip files containing the individual messages (hence I can use
PKUNZIP to do #1 & #2).  Optionally it can scan for LISTSERV digest
internal headers and split  the individual messages up.  I won't take up
more off topic bandwidth here, but it is available as freeware on my web
page http://www2.netcom.com/~johnws/index.html.  If  you try it, I'm
interested in feedback, pro or con.

John Stafford -- http:/www2.netcom.com/~johnws/index.htm --