>I am having a great deal of difficulty with one leg.  It seems to lose
>complete power and then regain it at times for no reason . It does not seem to
>have any connection with medication times or with exertion.  It is, however
>making walking very diffficult for me Does anyone have any similar problems
>and/or suggestions.  My neuro and orthopedist seem to be useless.  I just had
>an EMG and dont seem to have any nerve damage.  I sure could use some advice.

Please could you give more detailed information on your leg problem.Loss of
power is a little vague.Is there any pain. Do the muscles ache? Does the leg
feel rigid? Is the leg on the side of the body affected by PD if indeed only
one side is affected.?What is your medication schedule and at what stage of
it is the leg mostly affected?

David Langridge