Dear Mary,

You have to visit the CN Tower :
There is a restaurant up there wich allows you to see all the twon within
one hour !! It is a fantastic view. You will see the lake, a little
airport, and so on.

Not far away from the CN Tower, you have the main street (I don't remember
its name) where you have a lot of shops.

And all the buildings near the CN Tower are to be seen regarding their
architecture.

Have a good trip.

Georges Becker (France)