hi mary

you wrote:
>I wish I didn't have to bother you with this,
>but ... would you be able to resend the abstracts to me.
>I'm still learning this online stuff, & I goofed.

mary, it's no bother at all, i'm glad you found it helpful.
and ono! you goofed! you're human!

from the little that i understand about our incredible brains
making mistakes is the best and maybe only way we learn
we can't just listen to someone tell us about something
we can't just read about something
we have to do it
and goof
and do it again
to have our brain adapt and adjust to the newly acquired info

so:
you didn't goof;
you took an essential step in the learning process!!

[that's my theory, anyway]

>... if there's anything you could teach me about getting things
>like this easily, I'm willing to learn. ... There are medical
>issues other than PD which I'm grappling with for myself & others.

by an amazing coincidence
i sent out a summary of my 'digging tricks' to another sybling
just last week

i've just asked for feedback, and should be able to send you
a 'new and improved' version shortly

>Your  contributions to us on this list are so interesting
>& valuable!  Thank you so very much for your generous donations
>of time & expertise on our behalf.

thanks for those kind words!
i take great pleasure in providing this info to my cyber family
i have a lot of 'spare' time now due to my employment slippage
but even if i didn't, i would still struggle through somehow!

with love to you and yours

your syber-sys

janet