On August 20th Governor Howard Dean, MD, Proclamed Friday, September 12th
to be Parkinson's Disease Awareneess Day in the State of Vermont. This is
in conjunction with the symposium to be held on that day in Burlington
and sponsored by the Dept of Neurology at the UVM College of Medicine and
the Green Mountain Parkinson's Support Group.

If you would like to attend the symposium  at the Radisson Hotel
on the lakefront in Burlington there is still time to register. If you
havn't reveived a brochure and would like one send me an e-mail note with
your Postal mailing address. My e-mail aaddress is

Ben McKeen

September is a great month in Vermont