Hi Al,

You wrote:

> But don't let me make you cynical too.  Life is too short and too much
> fun to let this sort of thing bother you.

To late, I have been a cynic for years. I'd go so far as to say that I
believe that a health dose of cynicism is an essential ingredent of
a health mind.  I do agree that life is to short to waste time worrying
about it, if only because it is beyond anyone's power to correct the
situation.

It is of course posible to be a cynic and still enjoy life. In a sense
it is very liberating.  As Shakespeare said "Nothing is either good
or bad but thinking makes it so".  Todays truth is subject to
tomorrows rethink.  It all serves to keep us on our mental 'toes',
which is part of the fun of life.

You've gotta believe me!!!!  [ :-) ]

Dennis

Dennis Greene 47/10