Mary,
        I enjoyed these while I was in Toronto several years ago. You should see
Casa Loma which is a mansion. Sorry I can't go into details about who built
it, etc., but it's been awhile. Also go up in the CN Tower, for a great view.
Then there's the Eaton Place Mall, which is really fantastic (it makes the
malls in the US look very poor). Also, there is a hands-on science museum. I
believe it's called Canadad Place or the Exploratorium, or some such. also,
you're only aabout two hours' drive from the Canadian side of Niagra Falls,
so if you have time and a car, I'd go see that too! Hope you enjoy it as much
as Mom, Dad, and I did! One of my students went there last year with his
eighth grade class and really had a lot of fun. He didn;t seem to have too
much trouble getting around (he uses crutches and wears braces on his feet
and legs). Trish