Brian - You wrote,

>Now here's the stinger: IF this case is correct, we ought to be saying to
>the REST OF THE WORLD: Why are you not taking Eldepryl? because they are
>the ones at risk, not us.!!!

Interesting point.  I remember a "Sixty Minutes" or "20/20" report several
years ago about the development of Eldepryl  The report said that the
researchers were so convinced that it would protect cells from damage that
they were all taking Eldepryl themselves, even though not one had
Parkinson's.  I wonder if they experienced sleeplessness from it, and how
many, if any, are still taking it.

Margie Swindler       [log in to unmask]